Escape from your busy world and daily stresses and join Stuart “The Wildman’ Mabbutt (our wildlife expert) and conservationist Diana Roberts for an evening exploring woods,
fields and habitats in our ‘secret’ retreat, enjoy a fabulous fireside experience with refreshments, whilst reconnecting with nature and your inner self – from badgers, bats and buzzards, to crested newts, chiff chaffs and owls – too many to list…..
- Discover how nature can help you to relax, combat pain/stress/negative feelings and emotions
- Explore your emotional responses to varying landscapes
Experience magnifying nature
- Escape whatever your daily stresses are and learn how to reflect on your natural surroundings
- Enjoy a free gift from nature to take home with you
- Learn to identify and appreciate birdsong and discover their habitats
Suitable for adults only – no experience necessary
Cost: £45 per person
Booking essential, as numbers are limited – see below
Date(s) - 10 Sep 2016
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Clue Hill Farm
Bookings are closed for this event.